Wolves Of The North
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolves Of The North

Where Friends Turn Into Family

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dead Space,

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Dead Space, Empty
PostSubject: Dead Space,   Dead Space, Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:01 pm

Dead Space, one of the scariest games I have ever played. what with the half-human half-alien necromorphs coming at you trying to hack you to bits, and the very few survivors who have gone insane and are either killing other (challus Merscer) or arre killing themselves in very colorful ways (lady in medical bay saws off her own arm)

the game takes place in the 26th century onboard a mining ship called the USG Ishimura. you are part of a repair team sent to investigate wat happened to the crew. about a minute and a half after crashing from some random malfunction into the side of the Ishimura you discover that each of the one thousand souls that were stationed aboard the Ishimura were butchered and infected by the mysterious necromorph infection that just happened to surface after the discovery of a stone idol on the planets surface that symblifies a signifigant religious artificat to a new religion called unitology.

like i said before this game is CRAZY!!! and that goes for a large amount of unlucky survivors who have lost their minds as well.

I sit down and play this game, it starts out calmly after the creepy message from the main characters girlfriend. after about 30 seconds the ship is subject to some random explosion sending the ship plummeting into the Ishimuras side and by some lucky maneuvering into a landing bay. so for about another minute everything is okay, no bodies, no aliens, only a big mess in the lobby. after inspecting the debris, paper, and baggage you conclude that whoever was there was trying to get out, FAST. you being the engineer enters a glass room adjacent to the lobby and begins to run a diagnostic...........a quarantine goes into effect and the lights go out save for a single rotating orange light (looks like the little spinning part of a light on a cop car) and you here a bang. the ligh comes around again and you see what at first appears to be a person but when yyou look at his arms which are raised up over his head, instead of hands he has these scythe-like blades coming out f what used to be his wrists.

ms. Kendra Dandiels happens to make a note "theres something in here" like 3 seconds before the creature jumps on one of the pilots and kills him. she then yells "run Isaac, RUN!" and off course another necromorph comes out of the ceiling after you, you take a quick jog on the deck where you find an elevator and your are chased by about a half a dozen more necromorphs by this time.

at this point I have just about crapped myself and you can take a wild guess as to which way the elevator goes, this brings up a quote from the movie; Aliens

"we're on the elevator to hell baby, going down!'

so yeah the elevator goes down, I have been sitting in the chair for about 7 minutes at this point and am shaking like a leaf.

the elevator opens and there is a dead guy leaning against a counter with bloody writing on the wall that says "take off the limbs" and on the counter is your first weapon; the plasma cutter which as its name suggests is goo for dismamberment.

the next few chapters keep you on the edge of your seat and on the edge of your sanity as you see the attrocities that are committed and are unfortunately to disgusting for me to mention any more withing the rules.

play the game for yourself it is a bone chilling, hair raising, death defying horror that will keep you up for several days until you get it out of your head.
Back to top Go down
Wolf2407
Admin
Admin
Wolf2407

Number of posts : 156
Location : MINNESOTA!!!!! THE LAND OF 15000 LAKES AND 3000 WOLVES!!!!
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Dead Space, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Space,   Dead Space, Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:29 pm

I was terrified just reading the post.
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesofthenorth.forumotion.net
Alex
Admin
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Dead Space, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Space,   Dead Space, Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:36 am

yeah I would talk about more but between the half a human body stuck to the walls and te infected half of him is using his guts to whip you while the uninfected half of him is screamig for help unaware of his bowels being used to bludgeon ou to death, and the infected babies climbing walls and shooting spikes from tentacles sticking out of their backs, and the pregnant woman that if you shoot them they explode and send swarmeers at you.

and when it comes to setting, lets just say there is blood, guts, blood, bodies, blood, severed limbs, blood, aliens, blood, people going crazy, blood, flickering lights, blood, small hallways, and did I mention Blood!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dead Space, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Space,   Dead Space, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Space,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves Of The North :: music, media, and entertainment. :: video games-
Jump to: