Wolves Of The North
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolves Of The North

Where Friends Turn Into Family

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moonrunners Pack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf2407
Admin
Admin
Wolf2407

Number of posts : 156
Location : MINNESOTA!!!!! THE LAND OF 15000 LAKES AND 3000 WOLVES!!!!
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Moonrunners Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonrunners Pack   Moonrunners Pack Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:39 am

wolfgirl225 wrote:
I have a pack called the Moonrunners. If you would like to join, please fill this out:
Wolf Name:Aragorn
Wolf Gender:Female
Rank Wanted:Lead Huntress

Here are the ranks open:
Beta Male:
Delta Male:
Delta Female:
Sentinel Male:
Sentinel Female:
Omega Male:
Omega Female:

Here are the ranks that are taken:
Alpha Male: TigerFur
Alpha Female: Odessa (me)
Beta Female: Wind

If you would like to be a pup or hunter, I am accepting 4 more wolves for those ranks.

If you have a multiplayer mate, they are welcome to join. But if they start fights,swear,be rude,etc. They will be kicked out immediately. Remember, this pack is just for fun.

P.S. Pupkillers will NOT be allowed. I know it's just roleplay,and there are no pups in Multi, but we do not want spam deaths or anything like that.

Last edited by Aragorn on Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : rank change)
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesofthenorth.forumotion.net
wolfgirl225
User Of The Month
wolfgirl225

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Moonrunners Pack Empty
PostSubject: Moonrunners Pack   Moonrunners Pack Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:30 am

I have a pack called the Moonrunners. If you would like to join, please fill this out:
Wolf Name:
Wolf Gender:
Rank Wanted:

Here are the ranks open:
Beta Male:
Delta Male:
Delta Female:
Sentinel Male:
Sentinel Female:
Omega Male:
Omega Female:

Here are the ranks that are taken:
Alpha Male: TigerFur
Alpha Female: Odessa (me)
Beta Female: Wind

If you would like to be a pup or hunter, I am accepting 4 more wolves for those ranks.

If you have a multiplayer mate, they are welcome to join. But if they start fights,swear,be rude,etc. They will be kicked out immediately. Remember, this pack is just for fun.

P.S. Pupkillers will NOT be allowed. I know it's just roleplay,and there are no pups in Multi, but we do not want spam deaths or anything like that.

Last edited by wolfgirl225 on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : had to put in some more info.)
Back to top Go down
http://ringdocus.deviantart.com

Moonrunners Pack
Page 1 of 1